Sunday 21 June 2009

Thurso FC Football Tournament

I went along to watch the Halkirk junior teams at the Thurso FC football tournament at the Thurso High School today Sunday 21 June. The Halkirk U13s (above) wanted some action pics, so I took a few of them and also the other Halkirk teams. I didn't stay to the end, so not sure who won the 5 age groups. It was very hot all day, just perfect for mid summers day. From tomorrow, the nights will be drawing in!

I'm off to Sellafield this week, so will not be able to update my website with all the weekend's photos until next weekend.








Halkirk U9s vs Swifts B


Halkirk U11s vs Castletown




Halkirk U13s vs East End


Halkirk U15s vs Thurso Pentland



1 comment:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.คลิปฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete