Thursday 5 November 2009

SWPP Awards for October

I'm pleased to say that I have picked up another gold award in the SWPP monthly competition (for October). The above photo of the Crown Estate's Duncan MacKay, was taken at the recent Caithness Regeneration Conference held in the Wick Assembly rooms. This photo now goes forward to the SWPP Photographer of the Year final, which will be held in London on 17th January 2010.

I also picked up two silvers for my sports photos, below. The surfing pic was taken at the O'Neill Cold Water Classic event at Brims Ness last April. The seagull just happened to be flying alongside the surfer as I clicked away.

The racing car is Thurso's James Brims at the Caithness Car Club sprint, held at the Littleferry track, Golspie, in September.







No comments:

Post a Comment