Saturday 5 February 2011

Caithness RFC vs Aberdeenshire










Caithness beat Aberdeenshire 22-5 in the cup match today.  It was 5-5 at half-time and the Greens powered to victory in the 2nd half. There was no repeat of the fighting that marred that last time these two teams met at Millbank. Stevie Campbell, Martin Oswald and Evan Sutherland scored tries.

I was shocked at the end of the match when I tried to take a pic of Liam Brims converting Evan's try.  An Aberdeenshire forward deliberately blocked my view and when I moved he also moved and when I moved again, he again stepped to block my view!  I have never seen this behaviour before.

Next weekend I'm off to Murrayfield to take pics of the Scotland vs Wales match.  Looks as though it will be a cracker.

Wick Academy lost 5-3 to Cove Rangers in Aberdeen.  Thurso's match with Fort William was called off.  Golspie beat Halkirk Utd 3-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment