Thursday 13 August 2009

First Model Photo-shoot

Last week I stepped out of my comfort zone of sports and events and undertook my first ever model photo-shoot. A totally different pace from football or rugby!

Halkirk's 2008 Gala Queen, Courtny Slater, kindly agreed to be photographed at the Castletown harbour area. It was her first ever photo-shoot as well, but as you can see from the results, she has a natural flair for modelling and made my task a whole lot easier.

The Pilot House doorways made a perfect frame for some of the photos & Caithness stone seems to suit B&W. Even though it was around 7pm, the Caithness sunlight was still a bit too strong at times and made it difficult for me. However, I'm very pleased with my first attempt.




























2 comments:

  1. She looks like a natural to me James. Nice poses and compositions. Would like to have seen more in full colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gallery section has a few more colour shots

    ReplyDelete