Saturday 4 July 2009

Caithness Pony Club Show

The Caithness Pony Club Show was held today at Achalone, Halkirk and after a misty start, the day was a scorcher and I ended up with sunburnt arms. It was just as hot as Cyprus last month!
The showjumping was still in full swing when I left at 4pm to help set up the heritage exhibition in the Ross Institute (which starts tomorrow afternoon and ends on 30th August)

Alison Gray on My Brooklyn Boy (above) won the Working Hunter Championship with Marion Chretian and West on A Mission getting reserve.


Ridden Champion Marion Chretian on West on A Mission (left) with reserve Caroline Coghill and Diamond Geezer.

Pony Working Hunter Champion Ashley Miller and Dyfriog Tomi (left) and reserve Angela Gray on Artistic Challenge


Ridden Pony Champion Emma Gunn and ?? (left - not listed in programme!?) with reserve Lewis Mackay on Roseile Honesty.








Holly Henderson and Gwauniarll Tequilla with mum Alex - lead rein champions and I think also mini Working Hunter Champions. I missed the mini WH championship as I did not hear the tannoy call for it.







No comments:

Post a Comment