Friday 23 September 2011

Professional Imagemaker magazine feature






I'm chuffed to have my photos featured in the latest edition of the Professional Imagemaker magazine. The "Surf 'n Turf" article covers my surfing pics from the O'Neill Cold Water Classic events at Thurso and my pics from various international rugby matches. I have been featured in magazines before, but never with so many pics and it is the first time that I have written an article (covering my tips for taking surfing pics).

The magazine is not generally available in the shops. It is sent to the worldwide members of The Societies, a group of 8 photographic societies, including The Society of International Sport & Leisure Photographers (of which I am a member).

The magazine also features the work of top UK fashion photographer John Denton, who gave a talk to Thurso Camera Club two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment